Sunday, August 14, 2011

A New Direction...

So, the original purpose of this blog was to introduce the public to new artists and people who ought to be noticed and remembered.

But I've decided to expand. You see, I have a fantastic group of friends who support me and have told me constantly one thing that I think is essential to life, love, and happiness.

You can be whatever you imagine yourself to be.

Absolutely anything.

No matter what other people say. You are exactly who you have chosen to be, and no one has "made" you a certain way. Don't like the way you are? Imagine yourself the way you would like to be. Now, be.


So...where are my ramblings leading me?
I will attempt in this blog to regularly provide, from personal experience and a little book knowledge, tips on how to be, in the most basic sense, you.

Step One...

No comments:

Post a Comment