Thursday, August 4, 2011

Brigette Davidovici: A Note For Casting Directors

If you don't hire this young lady in your next major motion picture, you're going to miss out on the best acting you'll ever see.

Brigette is a BFA Acting graduate who has gone well beyond any training that she could have received at school. Miss Davidovici probably didn't need any training to begin with as far as I'm concerned. She is bright, outrageously caring, and will never fail to surprise you with her knack for bringing people together both on set and off. I know her as a good friend who took me under her wing without really knowing me at all, and as an actress that I look up to as a mentor.

But this is my personal opinion. Of course, you don't have to listen to me--you could ignore this post and skim over other actresses for the part you are trying to cast and someone else will snag her up to steal your Oscar.

Your other option is to listen to this piece of advice and consider her. Just an interview, even. It's up to you.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3355730/

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment