Sunday, August 14, 2011

Clarification

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I must introduce myself as a writer to my audience. I am not a professional, but rather an academic--always a student. And I never cease to desire to learn. You do not trust me, whoever you are, and should not off the bat. Always question. Always be a cynic. (Or don't. See what I did there?) Never accept anything until you're absolutely sure...which you might never be. Such is the human condition.

Now I don't presume to truly know anyone, not even myself, however, I do know things. By things I mean universal truths or patterns in the world that many of us see everyday but fail to register in our minds. You know these things, too, I assure you, and most likely in a greater multitude than I.

I am unapologetically a Christian, and you ought to know that straight away in case you get that suspicious rumbling in your tummy later on and think, "That sounds like something Jesus said..." If the thought of Christian teachings interwoven into an overall theme sends you running to the loo, then, I beg you, save your stomach contents and find another blog.

Splendid.

Moving on...




No comments:

Post a Comment