Thursday, August 25, 2011

Greetings from University

I am once again at school and, though classes have not yet begun, I have found that I am overwhelmed with both stress and joy.

Balancing the two is a key practice that not all have mastered. Nay, I believe none can quite become an expert on how to deal with stress: especially the good kind. The kind that occurs when too many doors are opened and one does not know which one to go through.

This is where I am.

So, what to do?

Either one could cast lots and let the fates decide which door to take, or logically one could deduce which one has the best possible outcome. Or, scariest of all, one could take a leap of faith and go through the door that one's heart is most longing for.

What to decide?

What would you do?

Cheers,
M.


No comments:

Post a Comment